1. What are your store hours?
We have hours that vary with the seasons.
April to May: 8am – 8pm
June to August: 8am – 9pm
September to November: 8am – 7pm
December to March: 8am – 6pm
2. What are your prices?
Our prices can be found on the prices and products page of our website.
3. What do I need in order to rent?
You must have a Valid ID and Credit/Debit Card to rent from Wheel Fun Rentals of Santa Barbara.
4. How old do I have to be to rent?
You must be 18 or older to be the primary renter.
5. How old do I have to be to drive a specialty bike? (e.g. Single Surrey, Double Surrey, Deuce Coupe)
You must be 18 or older to operate the main driver’s seat.
6. What do I do if I get a flat tire?
Just give the store a call (805) 966-2282.
7. Can I rent at one location and drop off at another?
All rentals must be returned to the location the rental took place, as inventory is location specific.
8. Can we ride the surrey onto the pier or downtown? And how do we lock it up?
All specialty bikes must remain on the Cabrillo Bike path and are not allowed downtown or on the wharf. All specialty bikes cannot be left unattended as there is no way to securely lock them.
9. Do you have ways of locking the bikes up if I want to go shopping downtown?
Yes, locks are just an additional $1, and can be provided at time of rental.
10. Do I need to make reservations?
No need for reservations, we have plenty of inventory for all! For groups of 20 or more, we do offer a discount on the rentals and ask for advance notice to email@example.com or use our Contact Form.